The course is aimed to everybody who works in education and wants to know more about circular economy.
The course is integrated in the European project Three C Project.
The course will run for 4 weeks, 1h course + 2 homework per week, and will include access to the EMMA online platform, a weekly menu of recommended reading, videos, links to further information, circular economy quizzes and one live webinar.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
• you’ll learn what circular economy means;
• you’ll be introduced to competencies for a circular economy;
• you’ll learn how circular-economy-competencies can be achieved;
• you’ll experience how such a learning process can be conducted;
• you’ll be introduced to examples of ThreeC school practices.
After this MOOC about Circular Economy and Education:
- you'll adapted circular economy competencies to your curriculum learning objectives;
- you'll created a sequence of lessons about circular economy.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to circular economy and competencies
- Lesson 2 - Experiencing the didactical approach
- Lesson 3 - Reflecting on the didactical approach
- Lesson 4 - Develop your own project
Martin de Wolf
Martin de Wolf works at Fontys University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands) as a geography teacher trainer and coordinator of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD). He was involved in many ESD-projects in the Netherlands, published geography schoolbooks and a book for higher education about ESD.