Social and environmental responsibility has become a common issue in corporate communication, but how to design an efficient communication plant? Why did the subject of ‘responsibility’ become a relevant topic? Which role is playing ICT in corporate communication? Are they suitable for communication of corporate social responsibility? This course offers insight on the corporate social responsibility and communication reporting the connections among organizational models, communicational functions, consumptions trends, new communication technologies and socio-environmental crises. The course will show examples of the communication of energy companies and how they face the socio-environmental responsibility in marketing communication and public relations.
1. The course offers only basics on the topic.
2. A transcription of video lessons are available.
3. Video lessons have to be considered just a support for students.
Participants will learn communication strategy and tools, as well as social corporate responsibility tools.
Participants will be able to evaluate, investigate and design communication plan focusing on socio-environmental issues.
Do you want to know more about the ASSET project and get engaged to it? Sign in the newsletter and community on energytransition.academy. Be part of us.
Use of content and licenses
CC BY SA ND
- Lesson 1 - Society & Corporations2020/05/11
- Lesson 2 - Organization & Communication2020/05/18
- Lesson 3 - Corporate Social Responsibility (CRS)2020/05/25
- Lesson 4 - Consumers & Communication2020/06/01
- Lesson 5 - Communication Plan2020/06/08
- Lesson 6 - Communication of Energy Companies2020/06/15
Ivano Scotti, EMMA Project
Ivano Scotti is a research fellow at the University of Pisa. He has experience as a teacher at the University of Naples (in Corporate Communication) and the Fondazione Campus of Lucca (Sociology of Sustainable Tourism). His main research interests include energy and environmental issues as well as related dimensions.