A self-managed MOOC where you organize your own study schedule and learning journey (through the content provided).
The A-Z Teacher tutorial is a course where teachers can understand how EMMA platform works, how to author a course. It will also help you to pedagogically design your own MOOC.
This tutorual consists of Six Lessons that cover everything you need to know about the process of MOOC creation.
- Pedagogical techniques for MOOCs
- Authoring a Course on EMMA
- Navigation on EMMA
- Your Personal Area
- Translationg Text Content
- Translating videos
As supporting material during your navigation in this course, you can also download our EMMA Teacher Infographic Guide (.pdf)
With the help of this course the teachers will be able to create a MOOC on EMMA platform. The course will give you ideas on instructional design of the course and also will guide you through the hands on process of course creation.
By the end of the course you will know:
- How to navigate on EMMA
- Pedagogical design tips to create a MOOC
- Technical implementation of a MOOC
- Lesson 1 - Pedagogical techniques
- Lesson 2 - Authoring a course on EMMA
- Lesson 3 - Navigation on EMMA
- Lesson 4 - Personal area
- Lesson 5 - Translating text content
- Lesson 6 - Translating your videos
English Language teacher. Instructional design and online learning. Human Resources and professional development.