The course provides the fundamentals of the hydrogen technology, using it as a way to store energy. Hydrogen production methods are presented, but more special attention is paid to electrolysis as a mean for producing hydrogen from renewable energies. Hydrogen storage methods are described and it is explained process of electrical energy generation from hydrogen by using fuel cell technology.
Understanding industrial electrolysis processes
Capacity of sizing an electrolyzer
Capacity of sizing the storage system
Understanding electricity generation through the use of fuel cells
Ability to select and size a fuel cell.
Do you want to know more about the ASSET project and get engaged to it? Sign in the newsletter and community on energytransition.academy. Be part of us.
Use of content and licenses
- Lesson 1 - Hydrogen overview
- Lesson 2 - Hydrogen production ways
- Lesson 3 - Hydrogen production by electrolysis technology
- Lesson 4 - Hydrogen Storage Technology
- Lesson 5 - Fuel Cell Technology
- Lesson 6 - Fuel Cell applications
- Lesson 7 - Voltage generation in a fuel cell
- Lesson 8 - Polymer Membrane Electrolyte operating
Carlos Sánchez Electronics Engineer, PhD (Industrial Engineering). He teach Power Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems and Hydrogen as Energy Vector in different schools of the UPV. Research activity is developed in the University Institute for Energy Engineering Research from deShort Universitat Politècnica de València.